Sunday, February 2, 2014


if emceeing is to be an instrument.
then my rhymes must be the sonic equivalent to jimi hendrix's licks.

a foul mouthed degenerate.
but least of all I'm literate.

I'm sparking philly lit.
Not the blunts. The city, bitch.

spillt ketchup on colonel mustard kicks.

duck the fifth
buck a stitch

clutched a shiv
and stuck a snitch

this debauchery, ok?
I'm slinging rhymes doc holiday

get a raging eyefull
I'm a prize bull
olympian. you're in a kid sized pool.

you were cool in high school.
ha. I'm a snide dude.


I'd like to find a sibel
, tho bitches do slip and slide nude
out the centrifuge
glide by in a fly luge.



write all my lines like all my IVs are bleeding,
drinkin' ayahuasca, bored of all this ouija
lazers in my eyes. shootin' men with squeeges.
cops trail behind, like the paper trail I'm leaving.
donkey konging fences like mario & luigi.
Wish this social convention shit was kinda more convenient.
wish I had a bottle to sit and sip with alladin's genie.
it's not so easy when ya left behind a trail of ali baba thieving.
sitting chiefly in a teepee,
life and I really need to sign a peace treaty.
but then I'd prolly just torch it like a tiki.
the fuse on the dynamite is shrinking.
sabotaging spies. nathan wind, cochese.


fuck a stencil. I'm wild style graffiti.

sneaky

with my prarie plain banditti.
you're beefy, Imma speak easy.
sipping on a salty martini.
plotting while you're scheming
I'm farming while you're eating.
I'm a bikini, you're a dashiki.

I'm writing freely.
I don't give a shit about what you're tweeting.

you're on afterglow, I'm peaking.
goin' 4th plateau,
so I'm peeling out this zuchinni like a wheelie.

ladies and gentle mean.
please, have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment