Sunday, February 2, 2014

scorched earth policy torch earth worm colonies

Fuck ya religion.
You're a civilian, I'm a villain.
Denizens get spillt with crimson.
I'm cooler than a mint thin.
So listen, from pole position.
let me dip in. lightnin' bolts are rippin.
rip it like ya bitch's ribbon,
cut it up into dividends.
lightin' up the trippy stick
straight jimi hendrixin',

sojourn on an odious odyssy
filled wit pol pottery and non-camaraderie

don't see what you wanna see.
don't be who you wanna be.

shake ya head vertically like moracco beads
words come gaseously like garbonzo beans.

Living in an earth worm colony,
torched by scorched earth policies...
politicians sit at the top with wings.
cawwing at us obnoxiously.
but they spraying us noxiously
like we be smokin' poutporri.
all we see is the dishonesty,
with all of these cover stories on TV.
obiter dicta is constantly leakin up on the scene
 like septic tanks gurgling.
and at any obloquy they flash artillery
 from vastly superior armories.
we got our arms,
but deez sneaks got brains and legs to walk the battle field
you got a shotty? yeah, that'll do a great deal
when they killing us off, biochemicals...

there's rapists walking the streets.
bank robberies, and the cops is stopping me?
simply because I lived in poverty,
and vandalized public property.

my father seized with mental problems, see?
my mother ain't never wanted me.
Wasn't raised properly...
but fuck all the rules they promulgate upon me, G.

read the riot act, but they just tossed me in clack,
with my niggas, freestylin', writin' killa raps.

I can see they lies from about a mile away,
it's an empty oasis in the desert they say it's great.

but it's just subterfuge, a black lagoon,
to wrap you trapped in black cacoon,
while attack platoons capture loot and eat your children like macaroons.
fuck all dat I'm bouncing like a kangaroo.

stomping koala bears in my wallabies
revolting with parched lipped achery
these volts hit ya corotid artery
they murmuring sorrily.
sorowfully as the white light flashes gorgeously.
they leaking sanguine on my mahogany.
Imma hafta wash & clean microscopically.

got the 3rd degree
commiting perjury
bourgeosie hyperboles,
I murder kings.
seen a graffiti war
gleaming in genie's ball
stab ya bleeding heart with a cuisinart
stick ya ashes in the medieval hearth
leave ya charred, sneeze in the broth,
and serve your family your body parts.
limbs were tore, thats just the hymns of war.
offend you more with my penciled words.
you snooze hard,
roof top to roof top.
with the uzi cocked, I loot shops.
dodge the news hawks,
jeru letting out a hoo rah.
adonis I'm too hot.
honestly, you're a shoe spot.
I thug life like tupac.
writing rhymes on blog spot, shit son, I'm gonna be famous as fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment